November 23 – 27, 2021
A number of events are planned for this year.
COVID-19 is changing the way we celebrate (again). Your safety, and the safety of all our guests, is of the utmost importance to us. We adapting the Festival to the temporary measures recommended by the acting Chief Medical Officer of Health on November 8, 2021.
The Northwestel Festival of Trees is the major fundraiser for the Yukon Hospital Foundation! Please show our Hospitals you care by supporting our upcoming events!
Festival of Trees will raise funds to support the Building Better Together campaign for mental wellness at Whitehorse General Hospital. Our goal is to raise $1.5 million to support the creation of a new 12-bed, in-patient mental health unit at Whitehorse General Hospital. Our current 6-bed space is no longer adequate to meet the needs of patients. The Hospital Foundation will focus on adding common spaces for patients to meet with visitors, eat a meal, and stretch their legs in a safe, comfortable, and culturally appropriate space. We hope to reach our goal by winter 2023 when the space will open for treatment.
Events coming up for the Northwestel Festival of Trees:
- November 12 – December 5 – Online 50/50 Raffle BUY TICKETS!
- November 23 – 27 – Online Tree and Silent Auction VIEW AUCTION!
- November 23 – 27 – Public Tree Display, MacBride Museum (10:00 am – 3:00 pm)
- November 27 – Skookum Asphalt Drive-Thru Santa Express (10:00 am – 1:00 pm, location TBD)
- November 27 – Virtual Gala on Northwestel Community TV (Time TBD)